Beyond The Ripples (BTR) (beyonddaripples on Twitter and associated accounts) is turning up the press action. BTR has been – albeit sporadic – published on several different platforms. Carrying many of the same posts – and some specific to a platform. That type of ‘publication’ will continue, but with a far more regular beat than in the past.
BTR has added Pinterest to its stable of Online Presence Tools (OPT) – with a twist. Instead of BTR: Pinterest, being solely occupied by the single-category Beyond The Ripples; BTR-Pinterest PINS in four categories, corresponding to four OPT’s, currently directed, produced and published, by the parent, NET500.CG:
- Beyond The Ripples
- i65 Design+Media
Yes, I know … I am very derelict in my duty of posting regularly, my uncovered treasures. But, my dereliction has also provided an interesting perspective and blogging opportunity:
- Older Entries: normally post-dated – instead – will be added to a specific BTR Blog and BTR-Pinterest.
- In the archives of BTR captures are several stories – that are time sensitive – meaning they are more historical in nature and thus now being placed in an interestingly different sub-category.
- The blog a beyondtheripples.wordpress.com will become the BTR. Archives Revealed blog. High-lighting stories and bits of interest from the ‘old days’ of the Internet … and earlier technologies.
- Commercial Entries: will now be presented in a BTR: Commerce, sponsored information format [see NOTE below for details on retained integrity!!]
- At roughly the same time the beyondtheripples.blogspot.com will become the BTR.Commerce blog. BTR:C will highlight products, services and other commercially interesting information, I find of interest. For the sake of Full Disclosure, I will say that some of the commercial entries found on BTR:C will be promotions for sponsors.
- A NOTE about potential sponsors on the BTR:C blog:
- In no way will BTR:C be a whitewash for inferior commercial products or services. Any sponsor BTR:C acquires will be at our choosing and not the result of ‘trolls looking for Internet space’. Beyond The Ripples is a ‘SNEEZER’ .. NOT a ‘Wheezer’. Our commitment to serendipity finds remain the same. Even if the finds appearing on BTR:C are less serendipitous and more advantageous, you can be confident BTR is looking after it’s own legitimacy in order to remain relevant, legitimate and valuable to you the BTR reader.